Determining if guest blog post services are right for your site is an important consideration for businesses when trying to develop an online marketing plan. The fact is that there are so many marketing methods out there, business owners have become skeptical about what works and what is just a scam. Guest blogging is definitely for anyone who is trying to build their traffic or visibility by increasing the ranking in search engines.
If you have suffered with the recent 2012 Google updates and fallen in the rankings, now is definitely the time to consider this method of Internet marketing. It provides businesses and easy way to receive rich SEO content on high-quality sites. All of these factors combined will provide you and increase in your ranking, which will be almost immediately noticed.
However, as a business owner it is only “good business” to be skeptical. The guest posting service “middle men” will also provide you with reports and tracking information so that you can see exactly how effective this marketing campaign is. This is essential in a world that has two scams for every one legitimate service.
Guest blog posts are created by professional SEO writers who know what it takes to be ranked number one. Additionally, once the post is submitted and published on the blog the service will promote the blog through social media sources. This only increases your new traffic.
It is definitely a win-win situation. Businesses can continue to concentrate on their clients and customers while gaining traction in the search engines. This requires little work on the businesses part, as well. You simply need to let your needs be known, provide relevant URLs and keywords and watch your site rise, quickly.
One of the biggest concerns for businesses is how much this service will cost. The fact is that you can work with the service provider to create custom packages that fit your needs and more importantly budget. This way, no matter how big or small a business may be, they can reap the rewards offered by a guest blogging campaign.
This type of marketing will expose your business or product to new audiences and niches you may not have been able to reach before. You should not wait any longer, as the more time that goes by the further you will fall in the rankings, which can seriously hurt your bottom line.
Do you need a logo and wonder how you can get one created for you? The first thing you could do is talk with a logo designer and see if they can design a great logo for you. Now, a lot of people wonder if a logo designer is actually needed and to tell you the truth, they are not. The reason I say that a logo designer is not always needed is because you can come up with a great logo that will suit your company well, however, it might take longer than hiring somebody to do it all for you. This is part of the reason why I highly recommend that you get a logo designer to help you through this tough task.
What many people often worry about is their logo is not going to be good enough. Now, there is not a lot that I can say here other than it is important to get a logo that you like. If you don’t like the logo that you have, then most other people won’t like it either. This is why I recommend getting a logo designer if you are not sure about what you now. Don’t think that you can do all of this on your own, maybe you can handle the initial part of it but sometimes you will need a little help to make it perfect.
Article by Shawn Lim
THE ULTIMATE BLOGGING TIPS
Here, I’m going to make them as simple as possible, as straight forward as possible. So here are The Ultimate Blogging Tips :
1. Simple Blog DesignI believe you’ve heard this phrase before, “Simply The Best”. So you got it, make your blog as simple as possible. The only thing you should pay more attention to is your content. Write something that is very informative and you will eventually get the traffic you wish for. If your blog design is too complicated, most of the visitors will feel messy about your blog then you will waste your traffic. Plain simple design will be the best.
2. Your Content Is KingAlways remember this. In blogging sphere, content is the most important ingredient if you want to success in blogs. Why are people visits your blog? Because your blog has got information they’re looking for. If you don’t have anything that can attract visitors, then there will be no reasons for them to come to your blog. Here is what you can do about your content. Try to use a appearing colour for your content compare with all the other words outside of your content. You want to make your content easy to read and stand out. Dull font options will make your visitors difficult to read. This is especially true if your post is very long and full of words. Visitors are not going to read something that is very long and difficult to read. So you get my point here.
3. Use Less Techie WidgetsIts nice to have a high tech widget stay in your sidebar. But if they’re too much, then your visitors might attracted to them and follow the link to other sites. This is what you don’t want. Besides that, using too much high tech widgets will make your blog loads slower. Again, you may lost visitors due to this reason. It is not that you can’t use any of them, but my suggestion is, use less. Don’t let your widgets eat up your traffic.
4. Make Your Blog As Professional As PossibleYou can achieve this via many ways. One of them is use a standard font size and colour for all the words in your blog. For example, use blue colour to indicate links. In the world of internet, everyone knows that blue means link. As for your title and sub title, you can also standardized the colour. Do not use all different colour, they will look confusing and unprofessional.
5. Repeat Your Best PostsYou may want to repeat your best post, but in a different manner. I’m not asking you to repost the same thing exactly. You can stress back again with your best post in your blog. Some visitors might miss your best post. You want people to read about your best right, so this will be it. However, don’t keep on doing this though. Or else your visitors may think that you don’t have any other topics to write.
So here are all the tips for now. To your success.
Looking for information about blogging? You have clicked the right article. This article will give you tips on how you can earn tip on blogging.
Blogging is the easiest way to gain money over the World Wide Web. It originated from writing hobbies and sometimes used to make it as their career. In many ways, people used blogging to earn much money online.
There are obviously many ways to earn extra money through blogging. You can earn tips from blogging, but how are you going to get tips from it?
The answer is simple. You should give the people reasons to give you tips. This is done by giving the good information, reliable sources and highly entertaining that can make them feel that you deserve to be appreciated. In this way, you will be telling them to give you tips. To make your writings invite readers, you should put everything on it.
Polish your writings by providing them with updates, keep your articles fresh, gives real information and writes interesting topics. It is very necessary for you to do well in your writings to be able to make money in this venture. In these ways, your audience will give you tips without you asking it from them.
Once that you have written a perfect article, you are now ready to promote it. You will need to expose your blogs to sell. Market it by targeting the search engines online. With you quality blogs, make sure you are going to get something from it.
Register in the different blog websites submit your blogs to the different search engines and post it to other people’s blogs. In this way, you are going to invite many audiences through your high quality, informative and entertaining contents of your blogs.
The next step after marketing your blogs, you will be ready for some tips. However, there should be a vehicle to which your audience can tip you. There are heaps of ways to gain money or to receive money payments online. There should be at least one way in which the reader can pay you anytime they want. Make sure that the way they are going to pay you will not give them more time. Very critical way of paying will make your readers think of not paying you anymore.
If you want to earn more tips, you can ask them to pay you in some ways. You can add post after a blog telling that tips are appreciated to fund the blogging services. In either way, you also have to state that the clients’ generosity is also appreciated without sounding like you are in a bad need of money.
Blogging can be so much fun, aside from making it a good business. You are sure to gain a lot of money if you are going to work hard for it. One way of making money is to gain tips from your readers. This will be a good replacement for the work that you have done and for giving them entertainment. By making sure that the content of your blog is of high quality, realistic and informative, you are sure to not only gain money but also positive reputation that can make you famous over the web world.
**PLEASE READ FOR ALL INFO** Hello Everyone. I know that this video may not be something that you are all interested in, and that’s understandable as not everybody wants or writes a blog. Louise and I get a lot of emails everyday from blog readers asking questions about everything we touched on in this video, so it seemed only right to compile this video for those who ask us & are interested. Please don’t take this video too seriously, we didn’t. We aren’t blogging professionals, and our opinions are just personal. Blogging is a way to express YOUR individuality and personality, so by all means take on board anything we may have said if it’s helpful to you, but if not, then carry on as you are. There are no rules to blogging, just have fun And if this video doesn’t tickle your fancy, be sure to skip to minute 22 for the bloopers. My Blog: schoee.blogspot.com Louise’s Blog: sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com I’m Wearing: White tank top: H&M Black Bandeau: New Look Lipstick: Topshop “Infared” Nail Polish: Topshop 101 Louise is Wearing: *Will update after I’ve asked her* Thanks for watching xxx
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Article by Menno Spijkstra
Online marketers are now investing time, effort, and some money in writing blogs to promote their products or services. Blogs are currently being utilized by almost all online marketers. They write blogs related to the niche they are in and scatter these on the net with links to their own web sites. This marketing method is free that is why online marketers are grabbing this free of charge internet promotional method. To keep up with the competition, online marketers have started to learn valuable blogging tips before they build their blog sites and write web logs. The importance of blogs is highly regarded by internet marketers who have experienced more traffic coming their way since they have gone into blogging.
If you want to write blogs to boost your online business, you need to make it a habit to post your blogs regularly. If you are seriously considering this as part of your marketing methods then you have to start with the right habit. You cannot write today and be gone tomorrow. Your efforts will be put to waste and there will be no effect to your business. Regular and consistent blogs are the ones that generate good results for any business. Success in blogging cannot be felt instantly. It might take some time for your web log to become visible to many internet users.
So, you need to be patient in waiting for results. There are useful blogging tips that you have to keep in mind especially when you are just new to this marketing method. You could learn blogging tips from books related to writing a web log or you can also learn from the experts in this marketing technique. It is important that you prepare yourself to follow and implement the right steps to a successful blog. One great benefit of blogging is that you can attract more internet users to your web site. These internet users could be your potential customers.
Thus, your blog is able to redirect people who could be interested in the products or services that you offer. Marketing thru blogs allows you to present the benefits and purposes of your products without directly selling it to your readers. Blogs has a certain feature that makes you write about your niche without appearing to dictate the buying preferences of your readers. You just need to find that style of writing and you are off to a good start. What is good in blogging is that you could have a more targeted marketing. Writing good content related to your niche is one way of catering particularly to your target market.
You could be assured that most likely, the people who will click on your link are those that are really interested in your niche. Otherwise, they won’t waste time to browse your web pages. Many online marketers can make money with blogs especially when they start garnering traffic for their web sites. Don’t doubt your capacity to write quality web logs. Focus on your niche and think of interesting topics where you can insert the promotion of your own products or services. Continuously search for blogging tips that you may incorporate into your web logs so that you will be updated of the latest tactics in blogging.
Article by Mextene
Mextena and other web hosts do offer you lot of blog tips to make money by your SEO. If you are trying to transform the business from scratch to a big deal, you should stand on your own legs. Auto blogging is not a thing which will simply pour you money from nowhere. You must know that finance and marketing are important in making money with your SEO. With the internet you are in a position to exploit various forms like the social networking sites like Facebook, which can help you to do things which you would never have imagined possible.
Facebook has certainly made it simple to reach customers and potential clients, and blogging in this outlet will certainly mean promotion of your services and products. SEO or search engine optimization experts and companies accept that Facebook is by fat the easiest method to bring lots of visitors to your site, without requiring you to spend anything. Blogging on your fan page in the Facebook can attract more and more visitors to your site.
Blogs can be written by anyone, and if you are a good writer you can auto blog. Nlogging tips on various websites are attracting people to blog more. Blogs are important for a SEO to attract more people, even as people locate all sorts of information from the blogs, compared to those available in other websites, and therefore blogs are accepted as reliable providers of information. So as you start writing blogs about your services and products, or even about yourself, you will more and more people getting in touch with you and visiting your website, and it is the best method to make your SEO effective.
Blogging is the best way to get more customers and make money. Provide some tempting information in your blog, and you will have more online contacts. Use the fan page to put up more promotions of your product which can tempt other visitors and you will see your business flourish and make money.
Blog tips include these days with videos and slides being put up in the social networking sites. When you have an audio visual presentation, the reach is definitely better than a blog. With the video or a power point presentation you can attract more people and this is one of the best SEO methods
Other blog tips include bringing about a Feel Good approach, so that you get more visitors. This can be enhanced by interactive contests in your fan page, and people will start participating in them and increase your business.
Find More Blogging Tips Articles
In every bloggers life comes a special day – the day they first launch a new blog. Now unless you went out and purchased someone else’’s blog chances are your blog launched with only one very loyal reader – you. Maybe a few days later you received a few hits when you told your sister, father, girlfriend and best friend about your new blog but that’’s about as far you went when it comes to finding readers.
Here are the top 10 techniques new bloggers can use to find readers. These are tips specifically for new bloggers, those people who have next-to-no audience at the moment and want to get the ball rolling.
It helps if you work on this list from top to bottom as each technique builds on the previous step to help you create momentum. Eventually once you establish enough momentum you gain what is called “traction”, which is a large enough audience base (about 500 readers a day is good) that you no longer have to work too hard on finding new readers. Instead your current loyal readers do the work for you through word of mouth.
Top 10 Tips To Get More Traffic:
10. Write at least five major “pillar” articles. A pillar article is usually a tutorial style article aimed to teach your audience something. Generally they are longer than 500 words and have lots of very practical tips or advice. This article you are currently reading could be considered a pillar article since it is very practical and a good “how-to” lesson. This style of article has long term appeal, stays current (it isn’t news or time dependent) and offers real value and insight. The more pillars you have on your blog the better.
9. Write one new blog post per day minimum. Not every post has to be a pillar, but you should work on getting those five pillars done at the same time as you keep your blog fresh with a daily news or short article style post. The important thing here is to demonstrate to first time visitors that your blog is updated all the time so they feel that if they come back tomorrow they will likely find something new. This causes them to bookmark your site or subscribe to your blog feed.
You don”t have to produce one post per day all the time but it is important you do when your blog is brand new. Once you get traction you still need to keep the fresh content coming but your loyal audience will be more forgiving if you slow down to a few per week instead. The first few months are critical so the more content you can produce at this time the better.
8. Use a proper domain name. If you are serious about blogging be serious about what you call your blog. In order for people to easily spread the word about your blog you need an easily remember able domain name. People often talk about blogs they like when they are speaking to friends in the real world (that’’s the offline world, you remember that place right?) so you need to make it easy for them to spread the word and pass on your URL. Try and get a .com if you can and focus on small easy to remember domains rather than worry about having the correct keywords (of course if you can get great keywords and easy to remember then you”ve done a good job!).
7. Start commenting on other blogs. Once you have your pillar articles and your daily fresh smaller articles your blog is ready to be exposed to the world. One of the best ways to find the right type of reader for your blog is to comment on other people’’s blogs. You should aim to comment on blogs focused on a similar niche topic to yours since the readers there will be more likely to be interested in your blog.
Most blog commenting systems allow you to have your name/title linked to your blog when you leave a comment. This is how people find your blog. If you are a prolific commentor and always have something valuable to say then people will be interested to read more of your work and hence click through to visit your blog.
6. Trackback and link to other blogs in your blog posts. A trackback is sort of like a blog conversation. When you write a new article to your blog and it links or references another blogger’’s article you can do a trackback to their entry. What this does is leave a truncated summary of your blog post on their blog entry – it’’s sort of like your blog telling someone else’’s blog that you wrote an article mentioning them. Trackbacks often appear like comments.
This is a good technique because like leaving comments a trackback leaves a link from another blog back to yours for readers to follow, but it also does something very important – it gets the attention of another blogger. The other blogger will come and read your post eager to see what you wrote about them. They may then become a loyal reader of yours or at least monitor you and if you are lucky some time down the road they may do a post linking to your blog bringing in more new readers.
5. Encourage comments on your own blog. One of the most powerful ways to convince someone to become a loyal reader is to show there are other loyal readers already following your work. If they see people commenting on your blog then they infer that your content must be good since you have readers so they should stick around and see what all the fuss is about. To encourage comments you can simply pose a question in a blog post. Be sure to always respond to comments as well so you can keep the conversation going.
4. Submit your latest pillar article to a blog carnival. A blog carnival is a post in a blog that summarizes a collection of articles from many different blogs on a specific topic. The idea is to collect some of the best content on a topic in a given week. Often many other blogs link back to a carnival host and as such the people that have articles featured in the carnival enjoy a spike in new readers.
To find the right blog carnival for your blog, do a search at http://blogcarnival.com/.
3. Submit your blog to blogtopsites.com. To be honest this tip is not going to bring in a flood of new readers but it’’s so easy to do and only takes five minutes so it’’s worth the effort. Go to Blog Top Sites, find the appropriate category for your blog and submit it. You have to copy and paste a couple of lines of code on to your blog so you can rank and then sit back and watch the traffic come in. You will probably only get 1-10 incoming readers per day with this technique but over time it can build up as you climb the rankings. It all helps!
2. Submit your articles to EzineArticles.com. This is another tip that doesn”t bring in hundreds of new visitors immediately (although it can if you keep doing it) but it’’s worthwhile because you simply leverage what you already have – your pillar articles. Once a week or so take one of your pillar articles and submit it to Ezine Articles. Your article then becomes available to other people who can republish your article on their website or in their newsletter.
How you benefit is through what is called your “Resource Box”. You create your own resource box which is like a signature file where you include one to two sentences and link back to your website (or blog in this case). Anyone who publishes your article has to include your resource box so you get incoming links. If someone with a large newsletter publishes your article you can get a lot of new readers at once.
1. Write more pillar articles. Everything you do above will help you to find blog readers however all of the techniques I”ve listed only work when you have strong pillars in place. Without them if you do everything above you may bring in readers but they won”t stay or bother to come back. Aim for one solid pillar article per week and by the end of the year you will have a database of over 50 fantastic feature articles that will work hard for you to bring in more and more readers.
Do you want to Learn more how to earn a full time income blogging part time? You should try Blog Mastermind by Yaro Starak, a Professional Blogger and My Blog Mentor.
www.miradi.tv – Blogging tips
How to start blog start not simple when you do not any idea especially to amateur blogger. Although blogging is the simplest way to start your internet business and generating money from it, the actual facts is not as simple as said. It still become more popular each day because of its simplicity to setting up with minimum technical knowledge is requires setting it up and running. The statistics show that new blogs are increasing each day and its growth almost double. However after months of wasting time looking for guides and tips on how to start blog, the efforts wasted. Three months, that is the period of most of these blogs before it is being abandoned and not active anymore. Survey shows that the most answered reason is lack of ideas to update the contents on regular basis.
Every popular blog website start with great ideas and the contents always updated with fresh and different ideas. Great ideas make your blog stand out from the crowd and followed by loyal fans from all over the world. It not surprising to read twenty to thirty comments on a blog post from popular blogs. It must have a X factor that receives good impression from blog readers. The question is where this professional bloggers get ideas to update their blog daily. These are some suggestion on how to start blog like these professional bloggers.
Idea # 1 How to start blog by stealing ideas from popular blog or your competitors
You can steal other people ideas but do it intelligently. Because if you do not have something different to offer blog readers, you might consider to offer the same thing the popular site already doing? The niche and contents which already attracted thousands of readers is proven to be searched by lots of people. You just need to give the ideas more impressive and look at it from different perspective to make it unique. Spy on your competitors to look at the sites that have successfully captured a blogging audience already. It will determine if you can use some of their strategies to help you gain a larger following.
Idea # 2 How to start blog using tips from magazines and books as the source of ideas for blogging
Do not worry much because thousands of magazines and books available online and offline. From health magazine to gadget reviews, you just need to pick one which suitable with your blog. The great idea is to get the list of tips and share it with your blog reader. They will love you for the useful tips and for your effort to remind them the well known tips again. Do not forget to add your personality to touch the heart of your reader to the articles to give better impact. This is how to start blog by recycling tips from the magazine and books and post it to your blog.
Idea # 3 How to start blog by reporting latest news taken from Google News
People read news from the internet and it has become norms. The hottest news spread fast and people wants reporters who call give them more information. Extra research needs to gather more information on single news and structure your sentences to make it questionable. It not only satisfied your readers hunger by giving them more facts but also invites comments.
Idea # 4 How to start blog using article from directory
People write about everything in article directory to promote their products. You can just combine two related articles or make one articles the source of ideas to create few blog post. If you having problem to write or manipulate the article, just copy and paste it into your blog. But please respect the intellectual property of the writer by cites the source and author name. If you ignore the copyright of the article, not only you against law but it will also give bad reputation to your name in the internet marketing.
Idea # 5 How to start blog using PLR ebooks and articles for your blog post
How to start blog using other people articles? Does this trick work? Yes it does if you extract the contents from the PLR ebooks and article as your blog contents with simple modification of the sentences. Give your personal identities to every post and you are on your way to create your own fans. Fifty pages PLR ebook can contribute to almost 50 posts. Just schedule your contents posting by date and it will become an automatic blog and wait for the money to come (but do not forget to promote your blog).
Take action and update your blog now because small start will finish big if you have the determination to succeed. Implement the ideas and just add little creativity to attract more visitors to your blog. Loyal readers are your potential prospects who will turns as your customers in the future. Treat them well and feeds them with simple yet impressive contents. Do not worry much about your not so beautiful or less than perfect blog post. Just do it and believe me, what people say practice make perfect is actually true.
But if you still having problem about writing even a sentences, just download Automatic Blog Posting now and just let your blog running autopilot. If you want to know more how this is done, click this link —> Automatic Blog Posting
About the author : Azaliha Abdullah is NLP and Hipnosis practitioners from Malaysia who started blogging from 2006.She provides useful affiliate marketing products review at http://www.mybloggingguides.com/review
Did you know that you can make money online through a hundred different avenues – and your Blog was one of them?!” – If you ask this question to your colleagues or your friends, even those who are already working or dabbling in the industry of online marketing in some or the other, an overwhelming percentage of the interviewees answer in the negative! And this is not an anomaly or a rare occurrence. Every time you ask this question, the answer tends to be the same across all consumer niches and product platforms.
So if you too were wondering how, let us first clarify why the online platform has become such a huge place to make money online. With a global outreach that crosses the billion mark with ease, and with a terrific range of niche consumer bases accessible to the E, you can enjoy promotions and establish online contact (from an advertising perspective) to anyone and everyone you wish to do so with.
And one of the best ways to exploit this huge amphitheater of advertising platforms is by utilizing your Blog as a monetary tool. How? Well, that’s exactly what we shall discuss here –
Choosing the Blog niche is as important as starting Blogging itself. The basic rules of offering blogging tips is to make sure that your niche or targeted reader base has the potential to improve and initiate advertising platforms – on the blog itself. So if you have a niche that pertains to online marketing or IT application solutions, it will be easier to earn revenue through your Blog than otherwise.
The domain you choose also has a huge leaning on the advantage you have while making money online through Blogs. The best Blogging tips mark domain hotspots like Blogger, Blog or Tumblr & WordPress for domains. Choosing unstable or vague domains for hosting your Blog can cost you a lot of revenue – especially when it comes to a narrow niche.
Google AdSense has been one of the best advertising programs that help you use your Blog as a money-minting platform – especially once you have become popular. The more people click on such advertisements posted on your Blog – the more credit points you have and the more the share of revenue you earn.
Review writing has been one of the best ways to make money while Blogging. If you are going through online SEO tips, you will find that review writing – whether it is for products, services or books – has always been one of the string points for Bloggers to make money. Again, the stronger your niche, the higher are your chances to get better monetary payment against the reviews.
All you need to take care of is the quality of the content on the Blog posts. Blogging tips or no, all your efforts to make money online will go down the drain if you cannot solve the commonplace yet complex puzzle of distilling the content in your Blog, while keeping the quality intact.