which can help to improve the search engine rankings of their blogs. Search engines all employ some type of ranking algorithm which is used to determine the order in which websites are returned when an Internet user searches for information on a particular topic. However, not all search engines use the same algorithm for this purpose.
As a result there is no simple solution to optimizing a blog for high rankings on all search engines. There are a few tips though which can be useful with most search engines. These tips include using relevant keywords, generating back links to your blogs and using image tags in a beneficial way.
The Importance of Keywords
The use of relevant keywords in blog posts is one of the most common and also one of the simplest ways to optimize search engine rankings. However, not all bloggers agree on the best ways to use relevant keywords to optimize search engine rankings.
Some bloggers believe keywords must be used often to create high keyword densities while others believe using keywords at lower densities of 1%-3% and paying attention to placement of the keywords is the most worthwhile strategy. Still other bloggers argue that simply using relevant keywords as they come naturally in the flow of the blog posts is sufficient to ensure search engines understand the content of the blog.
Regardless of the keyword strategy a blogger opts to employ all bloggers can benefit from researching relevant keywords. They may have a blog which pertains to a general subject such as gardening but may not be aware of the search terms typically used by Internet users when researching this subject.
Fortunately there are many programs available which generate related keywords for a particular time which provides the blogger with other keywords they should consider incorporating into the blog. For the example of a blog pertaining to gardening the blogger may want to use additional keywords such as container gardening or home gardening to attract more interest from search engine users.
Generating Favorable Back Links
Back links are also another common factor used in search engine ranking algorithms. Many search engines consider the number of back links pointing to a website as well as the quality of the websites which provide these back links. This means the search engine rankings of the website which points to your blog could influence the amount of weight the back link contributes to your own rankings.
This is because some search engines consider higher ranking websites to be more valuable than other websites which do not rank well and therefore reward websites receiving back links from these high ranking websites quite favorably.
Some search engine algorithms also consider whether or not the back links are reciprocated or not reciprocated. In these cases non reciprocal links are usually considered to be more valuable than reciprocal links. Also, back links which come from link exchanges or link farms are typically not considered to be very influential to search engine rankings.
How Images Can Improve Search Engine Rankings
Bloggers should also be aware that any pictures used on their blog can be used to improve search engine rankings with some search engines. This aspect of search engine optimization is often overlooked because many bloggers believe the pictures are not viewed by search engines. While this is true the search engines do crawl the code of the blog in addition to the content on the blog.
This means the search engine will view the information provided in the image tags. Bloggers can take advantage of this by using the image tags to provide relevant keywords which can bolster search engine rankings. However, care should be taken to ensure the keywords used in these tags also accurately describe the image because blog visitors will often see the text included in these tags when they scroll over a picture on the blog.
Article by Mextene
Mextena and other web hosts do offer you lot of blog tips to make money by your SEO. If you are trying to transform the business from scratch to a big deal, you should stand on your own legs. Auto blogging is not a thing which will simply pour you money from nowhere. You must know that finance and marketing are important in making money with your SEO. With the internet you are in a position to exploit various forms like the social networking sites like Facebook, which can help you to do things which you would never have imagined possible.
Facebook has certainly made it simple to reach customers and potential clients, and blogging in this outlet will certainly mean promotion of your services and products. SEO or search engine optimization experts and companies accept that Facebook is by fat the easiest method to bring lots of visitors to your site, without requiring you to spend anything. Blogging on your fan page in the Facebook can attract more and more visitors to your site.
Blogs can be written by anyone, and if you are a good writer you can auto blog. Nlogging tips on various websites are attracting people to blog more. Blogs are important for a SEO to attract more people, even as people locate all sorts of information from the blogs, compared to those available in other websites, and therefore blogs are accepted as reliable providers of information. So as you start writing blogs about your services and products, or even about yourself, you will more and more people getting in touch with you and visiting your website, and it is the best method to make your SEO effective.
Blogging is the best way to get more customers and make money. Provide some tempting information in your blog, and you will have more online contacts. Use the fan page to put up more promotions of your product which can tempt other visitors and you will see your business flourish and make money.
Blog tips include these days with videos and slides being put up in the social networking sites. When you have an audio visual presentation, the reach is definitely better than a blog. With the video or a power point presentation you can attract more people and this is one of the best SEO methods
Other blog tips include bringing about a Feel Good approach, so that you get more visitors. This can be enhanced by interactive contests in your fan page, and people will start participating in them and increase your business.
Find More Blogging Tips Articles
In every bloggers life comes a special day – the day they first launch a new blog. Now unless you went out and purchased someone else’’s blog chances are your blog launched with only one very loyal reader – you. Maybe a few days later you received a few hits when you told your sister, father, girlfriend and best friend about your new blog but that’’s about as far you went when it comes to finding readers.
Here are the top 10 techniques new bloggers can use to find readers. These are tips specifically for new bloggers, those people who have next-to-no audience at the moment and want to get the ball rolling.
It helps if you work on this list from top to bottom as each technique builds on the previous step to help you create momentum. Eventually once you establish enough momentum you gain what is called “traction”, which is a large enough audience base (about 500 readers a day is good) that you no longer have to work too hard on finding new readers. Instead your current loyal readers do the work for you through word of mouth.
Top 10 Tips To Get More Traffic:
10. Write at least five major “pillar” articles. A pillar article is usually a tutorial style article aimed to teach your audience something. Generally they are longer than 500 words and have lots of very practical tips or advice. This article you are currently reading could be considered a pillar article since it is very practical and a good “how-to” lesson. This style of article has long term appeal, stays current (it isn’t news or time dependent) and offers real value and insight. The more pillars you have on your blog the better.
9. Write one new blog post per day minimum. Not every post has to be a pillar, but you should work on getting those five pillars done at the same time as you keep your blog fresh with a daily news or short article style post. The important thing here is to demonstrate to first time visitors that your blog is updated all the time so they feel that if they come back tomorrow they will likely find something new. This causes them to bookmark your site or subscribe to your blog feed.
You don”t have to produce one post per day all the time but it is important you do when your blog is brand new. Once you get traction you still need to keep the fresh content coming but your loyal audience will be more forgiving if you slow down to a few per week instead. The first few months are critical so the more content you can produce at this time the better.
8. Use a proper domain name. If you are serious about blogging be serious about what you call your blog. In order for people to easily spread the word about your blog you need an easily remember able domain name. People often talk about blogs they like when they are speaking to friends in the real world (that’’s the offline world, you remember that place right?) so you need to make it easy for them to spread the word and pass on your URL. Try and get a .com if you can and focus on small easy to remember domains rather than worry about having the correct keywords (of course if you can get great keywords and easy to remember then you”ve done a good job!).
7. Start commenting on other blogs. Once you have your pillar articles and your daily fresh smaller articles your blog is ready to be exposed to the world. One of the best ways to find the right type of reader for your blog is to comment on other people’’s blogs. You should aim to comment on blogs focused on a similar niche topic to yours since the readers there will be more likely to be interested in your blog.
Most blog commenting systems allow you to have your name/title linked to your blog when you leave a comment. This is how people find your blog. If you are a prolific commentor and always have something valuable to say then people will be interested to read more of your work and hence click through to visit your blog.
6. Trackback and link to other blogs in your blog posts. A trackback is sort of like a blog conversation. When you write a new article to your blog and it links or references another blogger’’s article you can do a trackback to their entry. What this does is leave a truncated summary of your blog post on their blog entry – it’’s sort of like your blog telling someone else’’s blog that you wrote an article mentioning them. Trackbacks often appear like comments.
This is a good technique because like leaving comments a trackback leaves a link from another blog back to yours for readers to follow, but it also does something very important – it gets the attention of another blogger. The other blogger will come and read your post eager to see what you wrote about them. They may then become a loyal reader of yours or at least monitor you and if you are lucky some time down the road they may do a post linking to your blog bringing in more new readers.
5. Encourage comments on your own blog. One of the most powerful ways to convince someone to become a loyal reader is to show there are other loyal readers already following your work. If they see people commenting on your blog then they infer that your content must be good since you have readers so they should stick around and see what all the fuss is about. To encourage comments you can simply pose a question in a blog post. Be sure to always respond to comments as well so you can keep the conversation going.
4. Submit your latest pillar article to a blog carnival. A blog carnival is a post in a blog that summarizes a collection of articles from many different blogs on a specific topic. The idea is to collect some of the best content on a topic in a given week. Often many other blogs link back to a carnival host and as such the people that have articles featured in the carnival enjoy a spike in new readers.
To find the right blog carnival for your blog, do a search at http://blogcarnival.com/.
3. Submit your blog to blogtopsites.com. To be honest this tip is not going to bring in a flood of new readers but it’’s so easy to do and only takes five minutes so it’’s worth the effort. Go to Blog Top Sites, find the appropriate category for your blog and submit it. You have to copy and paste a couple of lines of code on to your blog so you can rank and then sit back and watch the traffic come in. You will probably only get 1-10 incoming readers per day with this technique but over time it can build up as you climb the rankings. It all helps!
2. Submit your articles to EzineArticles.com. This is another tip that doesn”t bring in hundreds of new visitors immediately (although it can if you keep doing it) but it’’s worthwhile because you simply leverage what you already have – your pillar articles. Once a week or so take one of your pillar articles and submit it to Ezine Articles. Your article then becomes available to other people who can republish your article on their website or in their newsletter.
How you benefit is through what is called your “Resource Box”. You create your own resource box which is like a signature file where you include one to two sentences and link back to your website (or blog in this case). Anyone who publishes your article has to include your resource box so you get incoming links. If someone with a large newsletter publishes your article you can get a lot of new readers at once.
1. Write more pillar articles. Everything you do above will help you to find blog readers however all of the techniques I”ve listed only work when you have strong pillars in place. Without them if you do everything above you may bring in readers but they won”t stay or bother to come back. Aim for one solid pillar article per week and by the end of the year you will have a database of over 50 fantastic feature articles that will work hard for you to bring in more and more readers.
Do you want to Learn more how to earn a full time income blogging part time? You should try Blog Mastermind by Yaro Starak, a Professional Blogger and My Blog Mentor.
www.miradi.tv – Blogging tips
How to start blog start not simple when you do not any idea especially to amateur blogger. Although blogging is the simplest way to start your internet business and generating money from it, the actual facts is not as simple as said. It still become more popular each day because of its simplicity to setting up with minimum technical knowledge is requires setting it up and running. The statistics show that new blogs are increasing each day and its growth almost double. However after months of wasting time looking for guides and tips on how to start blog, the efforts wasted. Three months, that is the period of most of these blogs before it is being abandoned and not active anymore. Survey shows that the most answered reason is lack of ideas to update the contents on regular basis.
Every popular blog website start with great ideas and the contents always updated with fresh and different ideas. Great ideas make your blog stand out from the crowd and followed by loyal fans from all over the world. It not surprising to read twenty to thirty comments on a blog post from popular blogs. It must have a X factor that receives good impression from blog readers. The question is where this professional bloggers get ideas to update their blog daily. These are some suggestion on how to start blog like these professional bloggers.
Idea # 1 How to start blog by stealing ideas from popular blog or your competitors
You can steal other people ideas but do it intelligently. Because if you do not have something different to offer blog readers, you might consider to offer the same thing the popular site already doing? The niche and contents which already attracted thousands of readers is proven to be searched by lots of people. You just need to give the ideas more impressive and look at it from different perspective to make it unique. Spy on your competitors to look at the sites that have successfully captured a blogging audience already. It will determine if you can use some of their strategies to help you gain a larger following.
Idea # 2 How to start blog using tips from magazines and books as the source of ideas for blogging
Do not worry much because thousands of magazines and books available online and offline. From health magazine to gadget reviews, you just need to pick one which suitable with your blog. The great idea is to get the list of tips and share it with your blog reader. They will love you for the useful tips and for your effort to remind them the well known tips again. Do not forget to add your personality to touch the heart of your reader to the articles to give better impact. This is how to start blog by recycling tips from the magazine and books and post it to your blog.
Idea # 3 How to start blog by reporting latest news taken from Google News
People read news from the internet and it has become norms. The hottest news spread fast and people wants reporters who call give them more information. Extra research needs to gather more information on single news and structure your sentences to make it questionable. It not only satisfied your readers hunger by giving them more facts but also invites comments.
Idea # 4 How to start blog using article from directory
People write about everything in article directory to promote their products. You can just combine two related articles or make one articles the source of ideas to create few blog post. If you having problem to write or manipulate the article, just copy and paste it into your blog. But please respect the intellectual property of the writer by cites the source and author name. If you ignore the copyright of the article, not only you against law but it will also give bad reputation to your name in the internet marketing.
Idea # 5 How to start blog using PLR ebooks and articles for your blog post
How to start blog using other people articles? Does this trick work? Yes it does if you extract the contents from the PLR ebooks and article as your blog contents with simple modification of the sentences. Give your personal identities to every post and you are on your way to create your own fans. Fifty pages PLR ebook can contribute to almost 50 posts. Just schedule your contents posting by date and it will become an automatic blog and wait for the money to come (but do not forget to promote your blog).
Take action and update your blog now because small start will finish big if you have the determination to succeed. Implement the ideas and just add little creativity to attract more visitors to your blog. Loyal readers are your potential prospects who will turns as your customers in the future. Treat them well and feeds them with simple yet impressive contents. Do not worry much about your not so beautiful or less than perfect blog post. Just do it and believe me, what people say practice make perfect is actually true.
But if you still having problem about writing even a sentences, just download Automatic Blog Posting now and just let your blog running autopilot. If you want to know more how this is done, click this link —> Automatic Blog Posting
About the author : Azaliha Abdullah is NLP and Hipnosis practitioners from Malaysia who started blogging from 2006.She provides useful affiliate marketing products review at http://www.mybloggingguides.com/review
Think of these methods as a way of reaching out to your audiences and saying, “This is where I am. Come on over and let’s chat.”
Tip #1- Technorati Your BlogHaving your blog “claimed” at Technorati offers you several advantages including the opportunity to add your branding or photograph to Technorati where it is visible to millions of viewers who visit this popular site daily. You can also see your Technorati link and get updated link counts.
Tip #2- Ping Your BlogA few sites, including weblogs.com, ZingFast and Yahoo’s blo.gs offer pinging services. When you sign up for their pinging services, these sites send out a “ping” to inform other pinging sites every time your blog is updated. Viewers who happen to be visiting any other site with pinging services will see your ‘newly updated blog’ flash across the side of the screen.
Tip #3- Bookmark your Blog Create profiles at one or several social bookmarking sites such as del.icio.us. Adding links to your blog as well as excerpts from your blog to your del.icio.us profile increases your visibility among the readership of that site. Interested traffic will click on to your link and come visit your site.
Tip #4- FeedBurner your BlogFeedBurner, which is an RSS service, helps you promote your blog’s content along with building and measuring your audience, all of which help increase traffic to your blog.
Tip #5- Keyword your Blog Think of your blog as a regular web page and include keywords into your blog postings. As any self-respecting web site owner knows, keywords hold the key to attracting the eye of the spider. Don’t overdo it though; ‘keyword-stuffing’ is considered bad news. 2-6 keywords in a 200-word blog posting is respectable and effective. Make sure the keywords are relevant to your blog; you want quality traffic not just a stamped of people passing through.
Tip #6- Link your Blog Encourage reciprocal linking. Look for blogs on topics similar to yours or associated with yours, contact the blog owners and make them an offer they can’t refuse. Offer to put a link back to their blog on yours and ask if they would do the same for you on their blog. It’s a win-win situation for both of you and works like a charm to increase the traffic to your site.
Article by Grantot Dunskit
Are you seeking for MLM blog tips so your SEO rankings will go via the roof? That is precisely what you’ll find in this write-up. Read every word on this page due to the fact most likely you might be overlooking at the least 1 of those important search engine optimization tactics. And they are a need to if you would like great rankings.
Half of SEO is done in your blog posts and pages themselves. What that indicates is in case you fail to optimize your blog content appropriately, you are going to not rank inside the search engines. Many people are overlooking these essential measures for on-site optimization. Really frankly, this is probably the easiest portion of optimization and accounts for about 50% of the overall rank top quality.MLM Blog Tips: Changes within your Back Workplace
1. Initial of all you’ll need a plugin referred to as ‘All In One particular SEO Pack.’ Adhere to the instructions for setup. After you’re completed with the setup, you can head more than for your ‘new post’ section. If the plugin was installed properly you’ll see it beneath the post section. Here you will add a title, description and keywords and phrases you’re targeting. This is a wonderful plugin that assist Google recognize your contents relevance for the keywords and phrases you’re targeting. two. You will need to create a custom ‘permalink’ structure within the settings area of your blog dashboard. You need your custom structure to look like this: /%postname%/ This can permit your blog to put the keywords and phrases or title of one’s post in to the URL for that page. This truly aids along with your MLM blog SEO rankings.
MLM Blog Post Tips to improve SEO Rankings:
1. Often have your keyword phrase in your title, and inside the physique text. Rule of thumb is 1 keyword phrase for every 100 words of body text. two. Have no less than 3 sub-headings in each post. This implies you should use the H1, H2, and H3 variables at the least once in each and every and every article/post. Preferable you should make your subheadings long tail keyword phrases and it doesn’t matter should you phrase is altogether. It may be broken up a little.
Image Alt Tags
1.Google hates when your post pictures do not have alt tags. You need to give each image an alt tag with the keyword you’re targeting.
1. You need to have anyplace amongst 1-2.5% keyword density within your articles or blog posts. To a lot of keywords inside your posts results in Google labeling your post as “keyword stuffed.” 2. You have to constantly use the keyword in the 1st sentence, final sentence, and in each paragraph of your mlm blog posts. three. Every single paragraph ought to consist of 3-5 sentences. Testing has also shown that blog posts with 500-1000 words rank easiest. Specially if you have a new blog.
Internal & Outbound Links
1. Include at the least 1 internal link going to another post/article in your website. You are able to also have an internal link for your homepage. Google likes when you have material linking to other material in your website. Internal links count as backlinks. And if you are familiar with SEO, you know how critical that’s. Be sure to have all Internal and Outbound links open to a brand new tab. 2. Don’t forget to use the rel=”nofollow” attribute on any of one’s outbound links. Without the no adhere to attribute you will lose some link juice for your content. So don’t forget these mlm blog tips, and your network marketing business will go far on the Web.
Place these MLM blog tips into action now.
In conclusion, there are some very crucial things to remember when creating content on your blog. Most importantly it does not matter how many backlinks you are able to get to you content material if your content material is not properly optimized so Google with love it. So take time to carefully structure your MLM blog for SEO rankings from now on.
How to market your MLM on the Internet with a blog…
You may generate an incredible MLM blog, but in case you do not know how to properly market yourself on the World wide web you are going to surely fail within your business. In the event you are a serious entrepreneur who is hunting to make big money inside the this Industry you really need to have an system that can hold your hand by way of the process of becoming a master Internet/MLM Marketer. There is no profitable Web marketer that has not created a system for generated leads and making sales. The down side is actually a great system could cost you thousands of dollars to perfect. The biggest earners in this industry know how to leverage their time and money.
Related Blogging Tips Articles
One thing that causes you to bomb the opportunity to make money with your own blog is that you get too caught up into the success of others. You can learn everything that you possibly can from all of the guru’s in the world, but that information won’t do you any good unless you take action. I mean, seriously think about it. How many times have you found some amazing information on the Internet, but you didn’t do anything with it? It happens quite often, doesn’t it?
That’s only because you haven’t motivated yourself to the point where you are ready to take action. But don’t worry this is something that a lot of people go through. Even though this is a common occurrence it is up to you to make the change. So to get you started on the right path I am going to share with you some tips for making money with your blog.
Tip #1 – Place Ads on Your Blog.Now this can be Adsense ads or ads from another network of your choice. You have to make sure that you show your ads on the homepage of your blog as well as your individual blog posts. The reason this is important is because you will find that a ton of people will visit your homepage, but not all of them will check out your individual posts. You also want to make sure your ads blend in with your blog. You need to choose the proper colors so that your ads will match seamlessly with your blog. Now don’t get bent out of shape if you are not making thousand dollars with this method because you have to let this work in the background for you. Once your blog traffic picks up your earnings will too.
Tip #2 – Market Affiliate Products.Now on just about every blog you see, there are tons of affiliate banners all over the place. And while they do work as far as conversions are concerned, there are a few more things that you should do in order to make money with this method. Try doing a product review on your blog that builds your readers up for the sale. Creating a thorough review is much more effective than just waiting for your banners to convert. Always deal with your readers like they are skeptics (because they are) and you have to win over their trust. Another thing that you want to do is find relevant keywords in your posts and link your affiliate links to them. You want to continue to do this throughout your blog for best results.
Tip #3 – Create Your Own Original Products.So many people are afraid to create their own products that they are leaving so much money on the table. Any time you come up with content that seems like it is too long for a blog post, turn it into a small report and sell it from your blog. Or you can even collect about 5 good blog posts from your blog and combine them into a small report. But you definitely want to add to it in order to make it worth buying. I have found that “How-To” reports sell the best when selling them from your blog. But you don’t have to be confined to reports. You can create ebooks, podcasts, videos, etc. Just be creative.
Tip #4 – Teach the People That Want to Learn.Once your blog becomes more popular, more people are going to be interested in learning your exact methods. Use this to bring in more money through your blog. You can create a mentoring program, teleseminars, webinars, provide consultations, etc. Now these things can take more of your time and more work, this is how you can turn your blog into a full home based business that brings in full time pay.
Tip #5 – Provide Professional Services.After you build your credibility in your niche, then you should consider offering professional services to your readers and convert them into paying customers. For example, if you have a graphic design blog then you may want to offer graphic design services. Or if you are an expert on niche blogging then you may want to offer a service where you set up niche blogs for your customers. Be creative, and add depth to your blog.
Latoya J. Hackettis a serial entrepreneur that has been making a living 100% online since 2005. She owns multiple online businesses such as a Virtual Assisting Practice, a Graphic Design Company, and an Internet Marketing Company. Her spare time is spent teaching other hungry entrepreneurs how to start their own businesses, how to work from home, and how to successfully make money online. She specializes in the areas of Blogging, Internet Marketing, and Information Product Creation. If you would like to take advantage of free tips and techniques for making money online you can join her at http://theentrepreneurdiva.com